Friday, December 11, 2009

Birthday boy

His other differences (in point form, because I have a 4 year old yelling in my ear and I can't think)
* He was small, under 7lb when leaving hospital.
* He just looks different! So everyone tells me. I see bits of them all in him, but he does have his own 'dopey' look about him ;)
* He would not take a dummy, despite my best efforts to get him to
* He cried a lot and wouldn't sleep (a bit like Olivia)
* He was not interested in eating solids until he was 8 months old. The first time he really got into food was my birthday cake.
* He hates having a wet nappy, whereas the others could wander around all day with the one nappy on - if they needed to, not that they did, often, at all...;)
* He is a super wee-er at night, and about once/ week wets through his clothes. Very annoying, but could be related to -
* He is still having bottles at night time
* He is still small, 9kg. Even Olivia was 10kg at 12 months!

I'm sure there's more, but as Kimbal is stamping up and down screaming 'I don't want this show' next to me, it is taking all of my willpower not to start my own tantrum.

1 comment:

Princess Martha said...

Hmmm...and when did you start a blog and forget to tell me....your favourite sister??? But you just quietly decide to leave a little comment on my blog...and I thought, "this is a new commenter, I best go check her out" alas, I see little Curty Curt smiling. You are sneaky, haha. Now I have to go check you out, hehe. xxx