Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blah blah blah

Day ? challenge - book - I guess Twilight wouldn't count?! Surely not! That was entertaining, until I came across the Twilight Sucks forum (which I'm not going to link to, because once you go there, there is no turning back!). The CSIRO diet for kids was interesting, it made me rethink giving sandwiches as snacks (since the suggested bread/cereal serve is 4 a day = toast for breakfast, sandwich for lunch). That is it.

Day 5 - Night out - For 2009, I'm going to award Pink with the night out prize. She was amazing. I went with my sister, who very kindly bought my ticket. The only problem was, all of this was arranged before we had any idea we would be moving 6 hours away from family. Anyway, I enjoyed the whole trip away (Peter didn't). The concert was amazing.

Been a bit busy here, with mum visiting. I'll get right into blogging after she leaves tomorrow. Might even start another diet then too...that reminds me of when my sister and I were skinny teenagers who thought we were fat and we'd answer the question 'What are you doing today?' with 'Losing weight ;) '. Oh if only it was that easy.

No comments: