Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 3 of challenge

December 3 Article. What's an article that you read that blew you away? That you shared with all your friends. That you Delicious'd and reference throughout the year.

I don't have one, although I did read something the other day that said people who multi-tasked did each of their tasks less successfully than those who concentrated on one job at a time. I tend to agree with this (although I will admit to having a few beers tonight, so my quote isn't exactly quoteworthy). Considering Curtis was born at the end of 2008, I spent a fair bit of time on the computer while breastfeeding, at all hours. I read more articles than I...well, than I can remember! I mean that, with so many tabs open (facebook, eb, blogs, links from any of these, then links from links), I don't think I've remembered 1 article that moved me in 2009.

I do remember articles from 2008 (to do with car and water safety), but then I wasn't breastfeeding while reading last year ;)

Going to bed now. Half hearted, last minute post tonight. Mum is here, and we got to go out tonight for golf and beers. I am pleased to report, that after 3 years without hitting a ball, I managed to average drives of 125m. Not quite the average (thanks google, and yards to metre converter), but getting there. Goal for 2010 - hit the 200m mark. Turn pro.

No comments: