Tuesday, December 8, 2009

blog challenge

1, 2, miss a few, 99, 100
(what the hell does that mean?! What I'm trying to say is that I've missed a couple of posts, but now we are moving on...I remember saying that as a kid, but I have no idea on why?!)

So,
December 8 Moment of peace. An hour or a day or a week of solitude. What was the quality of your breath? The state of your mind? How did you get there?

Are you kidding me? lol Solitude? Do you mean real solitude, or does it count if I just have the mp3 blocking out kid sounds? ;) Here are a few moments, but they were either fleeting or infrequent!
* sunday sleep ins - hmm, I don't really appreciate the solitude of sleeping. Obviously it's something my body needs, but I'd rather be having other quiet moments when I'm conscious
* baths alone, with a book or magazine - constant interruptions, kids asking to hop in too (and I always give in, eventually, usually after the water stops running. I only really enjoy the bath as long as the water is running, the rest of the time I'm in there is out of obligation after filling the bath)
* Cleaning the house with the music on

That's why I'm struggling with this blog challenge. I just don't have enough to say on any of the topics!

Gastro has hit here. I've never had it before. It's not too unlike a very bad hangover though, and I've been there, done that ;)

No comments: