* It only took me 2 guesses at my password to get into my blog today. I wonder how long I can keep up blogging this time?
* Sid the Science kid is on tele. My big dirty tele. Should clean that one day.
* Loading some princess dress up app on my phone for Luella who is telling me, as it loads 'I love when it loads, I'm excited when it loads, why's it not loading?'. That's an improvement to when she called 'loading' 'floating'. I had no idea what she was talking about. Now she's sitting on my arm while I type, and the app loads. I need to log out of itunes after we discovered $18 worth of apps added to the phone. I still can't figure out which ones they were.
* It's a hot hot day here today. Really dry heat though, which is preferable to the muggy, 'can't bring myself to do anything', all encompassing type of heat. I still don't want to hang out the washing, but I am comfortable sitting in the air con.
*. Olivia and Kimbal aren't in this room. If they are anywhere near sleeping Curtis I am going to lose it. I'm already not entirely happy with them for walking around in their 12 (Olivia) and 10 (Kimbal) pairs of school socks, all layered up and making their feet look like bricks on the end of their legs. It's hard enough to get one pair back into the washing basket, and then their clean sock basket.
* these random snippets are turning into paragraphs
* I just had leftover spaghetti for lunch, and managed not to get any sauce on my new white top (new to me, old for my sister!).
* Peter's at work, but he doesn't start back until next week.
* Olivia is now dressed in her school uniform and 12 pairs of socks. She just asked where her school shoes are. She's going to be disappointed when she tries to put them on lol
* On my floor, that I can see - 1 sippy cup, 1 bowl, 1 head of a doll (used for doing hair styles on, but out of the corner of your eye looks a lot like Curtis), 1 fly swat, 1 cow, 1 dress up tiara, 2 thongs, 1 wand, 1 sweet potato (huh?!), 2 swim tops, 1 brush, 1 toilet roll that has been dressed and glittered, 1 bottom of a Christmas tree angel decoration, 1 highlighter (that should be in the craft box and as a consequence will now be going into the bin - or my secret cupboard where all 'binned' things live until their resurrection).
* She got the shoes on!
That's it for now.