Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years resolutions

I'm not going to keep up with 1-post-a-day, but I thought I'd better get these down before the year starts to get away.
My main resolution is to find balance, in everything. There are so many things that I want to do, but I have to balance these with what I need to do and with what resources I have. I mean, I would love to go on a romantic holiday (especially after reading soppy chick lit while on my exercise bike) but I can wait until the kids get older before I leave them for a week with anyone else, plus the finances are pretty tight right now - so I would like to compromise by at least 1 date with my husband this year!!
On my list of things to balance -
My relationship
My kids
My uni work
My housework
My exercise
My food intake
My spending
If I keep this list in mind I think I'll have a fantastic year.

No comments: