Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Frustrations!

Try saying 'I'm really frustrated' with a smile on your face. I tried that after adding the exclamation mark in the title, because exclamation marks usually follow something happy, don't they? I don't know, I'm all confused, but I know I'm not happy right now! hehe

I can't reach the chords to shut the blinds, which Peter has opened right up. He put a nail in the top of the window frame to hook the chord around, for kid safety, but I can't reach it without a chair. And when your house has childproof barriers that you can't pass through and need to climb over, the idea of having to move a chair over said barriers is somewhat frustrating.....

So okay, I won't turn the lights on. I don't like the thought of the neighbours looking into our house because it looks like a bomb has hit it. But without the lights on, it's almost impossible to fold the 5 baskets of laundry that are taking up all of the couch space. So if I can't fold the laundry, but can't sit down to watch anything on tele - that's also frustrating.

Now I'm on phone to MIL and can't type. Frustrating.

No comments: