Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The post that isn't

I had a little video of c4 to upload tonight but it seems I can't do it without getting an app on my phone...an app that I can't get because my phone no longer connects to wifi. It will cost over $600 for an early upgrade to my phone so I'm just going to hang on for as long as I can.

If I told you I just heard a chicken clicking in my loungeroom would you believe me?! It's true, husband and c1 and c2 are giving one of our new hens some antibiotics. We only got her yesterday but she's not looking as healthy as the other. This one's name is Dash Diamond, the other is Gabriella Butter. C3 always names her pets Gabriella - probably not a fortunate name for any pet in this household given we have named more than a few and yet have only one survivor.

I don't really have much to say, I just wanted to add that video and since that's not working for now I'll go and check out the chicken (chicken, check out the chicken!) (knowing random song lyrics makes me wonder how much brain space I waste every day, and makes me feel old).

No comments: