Okay, so I've stuffed up inserting photos. Add that to my list of things that annoy me.
(oops, adding the photo of my happy place kayak may not have worked as I wanted it to)
Things that annoy me
* C3 using her finger to get peanut butter off her sandwich and then slurping it in my ear
* C1,2 and 4 rolling around on the trundle bed in the bedroom. I can hear it rolling along the floorboards, lots of laughter (this should be a good thing??!) but you know the saying, 'it's all fun and games until someone loses and eye'
* Remotes out of reach and I don't want to watch Sea Princesses now that the majority have finished their lunch
* Sticky keys after spilling coffee on my keyboard a month ago
* the weather. C1 asked me this morning, after noticing once again it was raining, and cold 'is it still Spring?'. Well yes, it should be, it only feels mid June.'
* Wet shoes making my feet colder than they need be.
(if anyone related to me says I sound like nan with my whinging, well, you're probably right. Except I'm not threatening law suit on anybody for my whinges! RIP Nan)
Things that make me laugh
* The laughter coming from the bedroom...
* C3 just telling me her 'feet are needling again' lol When we were at Uluru and walking a lot, and she was being carried around on dad's shoulders a lot, she lost feeling in her legs and we explained about pins and needles. She remembers the feeling, but the term is a little muddled. Cute.
(picture of C3 on dad's shoulders at the Devil's Marbles, preserving his precious anonymity)
Things that I'm grateful for
* my kayak. We hung it up in the garage earlier, but I'm sure it will stop raining one day and I'll be able to try it out.
* that I have somebody around that can sort out pulleys and things. Man jobs.
* that I picked up on my brain freeze, where I spelled grateful as greatful *shudder*
* my dog. Love my dog
Things I'm looking forward to
* being bridesmaid at my oldest friend's wedding. She's not old, but we've been together since we were both skinny, then fat, then skinny, then fat etc etc so a long time. Only one month to go.
* consistently warm weather
* getting a new lounge. This one is dog bed. Not fit for human sitting.